4 days until the big guy comes !

Caitlin is so cute and innocent when it comes to Santa and I love it. Each morning she asks Shawn and I if she can have her piece of chocolate (from the advent calendar). We accidentally skipped a day so I indulged and yup the chocolate is just as nasty as I remember and certainly not Hersey's!

As I was wrapping presents tonight some little 3 year old walks out of her room peering down at me. I think I was far enough out of view, this is the first year we have had to consider she will remember what she hears and sees. I quickly called to Shawn to help her back to her room.

I forgot to add the Santa pictures from Saturday, the girl had a blast. Check out the video. She was so excited but scared at the same time that Santa was really there.




We thank Libby for hosting another Santa Brunch, we had a great time and will cherish the memories!


Me and my favorite girl - I love that not a day goes by where she asks me if I am her best friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's beginning to feel like Christmas....

Ballerina Caitlin

Fall soccer has begun....