Almost the weekend....

Caitlin's babsites website expires at the end of October so I am testing to waters on switching over to a blog. It was great to have her website for the last 2 years and she will be able to look back on those memories and see herself grow over the first 2 years of her life. As you all know we have captured every minute of it (gotta love digital cameras!

We are heading into the world of potty training! She's almost 23 months old and we both feel she's ready. The other day she told me "diaper change" and I looked at her and said "if you can tell me that then you need to be going on the potty." Tonight she sat on the "Dora" seat we bought for the big potty upstairs twice. No success but she got a prize for trying. I am hoping to concentrate on the training this weekend.

This weekend Kelly, Walt and us are taking the girls to a local pumpkin patch that does a hayride, has animals and obviously pumpkins! I can't wait to get some great pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's beginning to feel like Christmas....

Ballerina Caitlin

Fall soccer has begun....